Friday, June 16, 2006

Random things ...

*I tried to give blood the other day, but couldn't because of the restrictions of spending time in Germany during a specific time period. I had gone with friends, and so I stayed with them. I had to tell people multiple times that I was unable to give. At least two people had the initial reaction (after looking at me) of asking if it was because I was too young. One told me I looked like I was 16.

*I love seeing people's reactions when I dress up. Is it really that shocking that I want to look feminine?

*The president of MSU makes almost $250, 000. His house is also paid for, and the university bought him a car. What the heck is the point in getting that much money if you don't need to pay for half of your expenses? Who needs $250,000 anyway? It's just ridiculous.

*I get to tutor someone for the ACT writing and English sections. I'm excited, but I don't think the student needs a whole lot of help. At least I get to work with someone who will (hopefully) engage and be willing to learn. Any suggestions on how much I should charge?

*I'm painting my new room red! I think I'm going to decoupage black and white photos or art on the ceiling or walls. I'm very excited. Unfortunately, the room is tiny. On the up side, I won't be spending too much time there.

1 Comments:

At 5:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I miss you so! When do you get back in town?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!