Sunday, November 12, 2006

I still remember the world
From the eyes of a child
Slowly those feelings
Were clouded by what I know now

Where has my heart gone
An uneven trade for the real world
Oh I... I want to go back to
Believing in everything and knowing nothing at all

I still remember the sun
Always warm on my back
Somehow it seems colder now

Where has my heart gone
Trapped in the eyes of a stranger
Oh I... I want to go back to
Believing in everything

-- "Field of Innocence," Evanescence

I feel like I've grown up even more overnight, and I don't think I like it. I'm caught between two worlds again, torn between what I know is right and what feels right (but is really just the easy way out). I shouldn't be. I already know what the right decision is; making it should be simple, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!