Tuesday, March 14, 2006

At least I'll eat the crust

It's Pi Day! Yay for Mrs. Forrest for teaching me about this!
It's also Engineering Week here, but that affects me a lot less.

4 Comments:

At 12:32 PM, Blogger GrumpyTeacher1 said...

This is also the Ides of March. Perhaps Caesar should have left the pi alone.

 
At 5:44 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

No, no, today is the Ides of March. Yesterday was Pi day, as well as Einstein's birthday.

 
At 7:56 PM, Blogger Fieldfleur said...

I went to school with Mrs. Forrest! We played bball together and rode Bus 3 in from the country. I'm glad she's teaching good things now. :)

PS. E-mail me your e-address, and I'll tell you more about the poetry group. Exciting!

 
At 7:56 PM, Blogger Fieldfleur said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!