Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Nerves

It is done. My application to study in London is now in 76 Gannett, patiently waiting to be judged. I have an interview next Wednesday; I'll let you know how it goes. I think I'm going to go throw up now. ***Just kidding! Sort of...***

4 Comments:

At 9:13 PM, Blogger Fieldfleur said...

Excellent! Exciting stuff!

Teri

 
At 12:15 AM, Blogger Claire Elizabeth said...

Hooray for Ford!!

You'd better tell me sometime if you really don't like that nickname. :)

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger GrumpyTeacher1 said...

Yea! When will you get the results?

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

It is exciting. It makes me anxious, though.

I really don't mind being called Ford. It's still just weird for me to be called by a nickname.

I don't know when I'll find out. I'm guessing within a month.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!