Sunday, April 23, 2006

My deepest apologies

I would like to apologize to all of you who have had to deal with me in the past year, especially those who know me through the Rock. I am very sorry I have not been myself. I have become a mere android, going about day to day, doing what I must to survive. Sadly, that did not include church; indeed, it barely included school. I have been so engrossed in introspection that I have failed to see all of you. Most of the time, I genuinely did not realize I was shutting you out. I avoided everyone, not just you. Please don't take my behavior personally. I promise I care about all of you more deeply than you know. I'm sorry I haven't listened to your stories of pain or suffering, or even your moments of happiness. I could have affronted you in no worse way. I do want to hear those stories, by the way, if you're willing to forgive me for my rudeness. I could offer an excuse, but I won't. I alone am to blame.

1 Comments:

At 2:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have nothing to apologize for my dear one. you are WORTH it, jennifer. you are important. you, my dear, are loved.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!