I want to go!
I just heard about the Bonnaroo music festival on the radio. I kid you not -- this may be the most awesome music festival I've ever heard of! All the bands that I wanted to see play at the Blue Note will be there, as will tons of others. Some of the bands I know and love: Tom Petty, Bonnie Raitt, Beck, Matisyahu, Nickel Creek, Ben Folds, Death Cab for Cutie, Radiohead, and a few others. There are tons I've never heard of, either, but, hey, that's what music festivals are for. What good is an adventure without encountering something new? This is the kind of music that KBXR (the radio station I listen to the most) plays everyday. I haven't come up with a genre yet. Ideas? It makes me unreasonably sad that I can't go to Bonnaroo. Tickets are around $170 (!) and it's in Tennessee. Grrrr.

6 Comments:
Whoa, way expensive and way far away. Otherwise, I would totally be there with you...
I hope you don't mind that I followed the link on Claire's blog and ended up here.
The concert looks awesome - too bad it's so expensive. I have been trying to convince Claire for a couple of months that Matisyahu and "King Without a Crown" are amazing... I don't think she believes me.
Claire -- If it wasn't way expensive and way far away, I'd be there, too.
Audrey -- Thanks for explaining how you found the site. Otherwise I'd probably freak out. :)
Me too. Unfortunately, I'm only one state away and STILL can't go. Another time I wish money grew on trees.
Rats! How frustrating for you.
Just saw Big Smith at the True/False film festival here in town. They were fun, kickback to sounds of home!
Post a Comment
<< Home