Wednesday, February 22, 2006

And now, for something completely different...

I'm wickedly jealous of those of you who have televisions. I want one, too. :) Tonight, according to an article in the NY Times, PBS is going to be showing compilations of Monty Python sketches. I love Monty Python! Perhaps it's just as well I don't have TV and that show to distract me, though; I have loads to do. In fact, I won't really have time to even read the paper again until next Friday. Knowing me, I'll waste my time anyway, but the less encouragement I have, the better, right?

3 Comments:

At 10:01 PM, Blogger Claire Elizabeth said...

Come on, Jennifer! Embrace procrastination! =)

I am currently toying with the idea of staying up really late and watching the Olympics live from 2-5 this morning, because I really want to see the figure skating, despite how much that exhaustion might set me back tomorrow. I just really like figure skating. And gymnastics. Speaking of which... =)

 
At 12:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, speaking of which... claire and i are SOOO excited we're ALL going to the Cat Classic Friday!!! - a little cat named mags

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger GrumpyTeacher1 said...

To my shame, I must confess that I have actively supressed that information at home in the fear that it might interfere with my binge of Olympics watching.

Don't tell The Woman.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

adopt your own virtual pet!