Piecing myself together
posted by Jennifer @ 6:09 PM 2 comments
Ironically, that picture looks very cool.Personally, I'm about to melt.So... humid...
Don't melt just yet, please. I'd hate to visit to find the girls in mourning and you in a glass at the end of the table. Thanks for the comment. I'm quite happy with this picture.
Post a Comment
<< Home
The lotus flower is a Buddhist symbol for wisdom emerging from suffering. As a Christian and a person, I long to become a lotus. Wonderfully Ill-Composed is a space that was created to let me share the process of blooming.
View my complete profile
2 Comments:
Ironically, that picture looks very cool.
Personally, I'm about to melt.
So... humid...
Don't melt just yet, please. I'd hate to visit to find the girls in mourning and you in a glass at the end of the table.
Thanks for the comment. I'm quite happy with this picture.
Post a Comment
<< Home