Me too... It's almost as much fun as the award for the worst opening sentence of a novel.
Here's one I found funny because the lady comes from a place close to my neighborhood and I know the culture she describes: _Bleach-Haired Honky Bitch: Tales from a Bad Neighborhood_. Never read it (the summary sounded like enough). Don't know if I will.
The lotus flower is a Buddhist symbol for wisdom emerging from suffering. As a Christian and a person, I long to become a lotus. Wonderfully Ill-Composed is a space that was created to let me share the process of blooming.
2 Comments:
Arg, I was tempted. And I fell.
My eyes! My eyes!
Me too...
It's almost as much fun as the award for the worst opening sentence of a novel.
Here's one I found funny because the lady comes from a place close to my neighborhood and I know the culture she describes:
_Bleach-Haired Honky Bitch: Tales from a Bad Neighborhood_. Never read it (the summary sounded like enough). Don't know if I will.
Post a Comment
<< Home